Apple’s Keynote on the 7th of September, 2016 – in 107 seconds.
Vi kör den här grejen. Bara för att vi kan. Kämpa Janne! <3
Entrepreneur Jim Lewis arrived in the Shark Tank wearing a white doctor’s coat, fitting for a man who is a Forensic Pathologist by day and a self-prescribed “Wall-ologist” by night. Lewis brought with him his invention – Wall RX by his company the Wall Doctor. Wall RX is an innovative solution to the costly and common problem of how to inexpensively and quickly patch a hole in a drywall. After leaving the Shark Tank, Lewis probably realized the one problem he didn’t have seem to have a solution for, which was how to navigate a tank full of hungry Sharks and make the most sensible and profitable deal for his invention.
Jonathan Ive / Apple. On about designing products for tomorrow.
First 10 statistics used in the video:
- Over 1 billion users on Facebook
- If Facebook were a country it would be the world’s 3rd largest and 2x the size of the U.S. population
- Over 50% of the world’s population is under 30-years-old
- Each day 20% of Google searches have never been searched before
- In 10 years over 40% of the Fortune 500 will no longer be here
- Social Media has overtaken porn as the #1 activity on the Web
- 1 in 5 couples meet online; 3 in 5 gay couples meet online
- 1 in 5 divorces are blamed on Facebook
- What happens in Vegas stays on YouTube, Flickr, Twitter, Facebook…
- Ford Explorer launch on Facebook more effective than a Super Bowl Ad